Attorney Felecia Walker, Esq. has been practicing law for more than 15 years and brings a wealth of real-world experience to each case. She is here to provide you with high-quality, personalized legal services, whether you need assistance with your divorce, paternity, child support, alimony, or child custody matters. She also handles cases involving bankruptcy, foreclosures, business litigation and creditor harassment.
At an early age, Felecia was enthralled by the law after watching hundreds of Perry Mason and Matlock reruns. She knew then that she wanted to be an attorney, but, coming from a working-class family, she had no real understanding of how to accomplish her goals. She knew she wanted to work in the legal field and, at the age of 19, obtained a position as the receptionist for a small law firm near her hometown, Lake Placid, Florida. She eventually worked her way up to Head Litigation Paralegal while obtaining her bachelor’s degree from Warner Southern University. Felecia likes to say she cut her legal teeth in a law firm and is thankful for the rare opportunity to learn the law from the ground up.
In 2002, Felecia made the decision to pursue her law degree and is a proud alumnus of Florida Coastal School of Law. She’s never regretted the decision to do so.
Felecia now resides in the beautiful City of St. Augustine, Florida with her three children and spends as much time as possible in the mountains, on the water, and traveling. Felecia is a classically trained pianist and loves live music and Broadway shows. Felecia also believes it is important to give something back to the community, which is why she is the Chair of the Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Florida’s First Coast, Inc. and Vice-Chair of the Library Dean’s Council at the University of North Florida. Felecia also volunteers her time at St. Johns Legal Aid and to women and children who have who have suffered from domestic violence.
• J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
• B.A., Organizational Management, Warner Southern University
COURTS & BAR ADMISSIONS
• The Florida Bar Association
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ASSOC.
• Chair, Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Florida’s First Coast, Inc., www.galfirstcoast.org
• Vice-Chair, Library Dean’s Council, University of North Florida
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
• National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
• Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
• Jacksonville Bar Association
• St. Johns County Bar Association
• Volusia County Bar Association
• Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association
• University of North Florida Dean’s Council
• St. Johns County Guardian ad Litem Program (volunteer)
• St. Johns County Legal Aid Pro Bono Award – 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, 2019 and 2020
• St. Johns County Legal Aid Pro Bono Honor Roll – 2009 to 2020
• Fourth Circuit Pro Bono Committee Award – 2016, 2018, 2020